So E and I are officially under contract.
**me doing a happy dance**
We got a good price. They're fixing the roof. We close by the end of the month. I'm so freaking excited about making this house ours. Living with E. Having a puppy. Funness.
Speaking of puppies. My brother found a puppy. Seriously. He found a puppy wandering through his neighborhood dangerously close to wandering onto a very busy road. He rescued said puppy. Said puppy is adorably cute!! I know, that was repetitive, but come on. She's cute. He's put up notices about finding a lost puppy, but I'm kinda hoping no one claims her, cause I'll take her. Come on, you can't say that's not meant to be, right?
Outside of all that fun news, I've been ridiculously busy lately (hence the lack of posts in oh...about a month). Ouch. Recently, I've:
- Written my first graduate level English term paper. Ew.
- Graded 50+ dual credit essays in 1 day
- Found a house
- Made up finals for all my classes
- Baked a buncha cookies for the Senior BBQ
- Ran everyday. Seriously. What's up with that? I don't know when this exercise everyday thing started, but I kinda like it.
- Fix yard at new house so a puppy can call it home!
- Fix kitchen (read: add dishwasher, get new countertop, get rid of faux brick backsplash, tile floor)
- Go to 3 weddings
- Go to Minneapolis to visit little bro!
- Float trip?
- Go to Kentucky to camp/bike/hike - really looking forward to this. Here's where I'd like to go.
- Buy a car.
- Another Minneapolis (or northward) trip with the fam
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (again!!) by J.K. Rowling