Sunday, July 20, 2008

Down 15!

So, I'm officially down 15 pounds since May - which I think is pretty sweet. The thing I really like about Weight Watchers is that it doesn't feel like a diet. And, well, according to them, it's not. You really can eat whatever you want, you just have to be aware of how much you're eating. Sounds simple enough, doesn't it? I guess my problem before WW was just that I didn't know how much I should've been eating.

I read something on the WW message boards earlier this week that reminded me a bit of one of the leaders in my original location. There was one week where I lost -0.2, now I'm aware that's not much, but my leader seemed disappointed and said something to the effect of, "What'd you do wrong this week?" I mean, come on! I still lost. Seriously. I guess everyone's different and their reactions to weight loss are different, but I feel that a leader shouldn't be so severe, especially when it's still a loss.

My brother and sister-in-law are coming home! They moved to California last summer because my sister-in-law got a job with Americorps. We're all excited they're moving back, it's just weird not ever seeing them. I'm pretty darn excited about the fact that I won't have to clean out their cat's litter box anymore either :)

We went to see The Dark Knight last night, and I must say, Christian Bale does an excellent Batman. I really liked Batman Begins (2005), and this one was worth it, too. I've never been a big fan of the comic book movies, but lately they've been getting much better. So, I definitely recommend it.

Sorry for the boring entry, I felt like I hadn't updated on my WW progress in awhile...


Currently Reading: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

No comments: