Monday, February 2, 2009

25 random things...

For lack of anything else...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to tag. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I should be grading (but you probably know that).

2. I've learned recently that I actually like running.

3. Cereal is one of my favorite foods.

4. I love singing.

5. The Office wouldn't be the same without Dwight.

6. I have some of the best co-workers.

7. I'm hoping to be a homeowner within the next six months...

8. And a dog owner :)

9. So far, I'm kicking my new year's resolution's butt (not biting my fingernails).

10. My family (all of them) are the best. They're always there, they're goof-balls, and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

11. If I watch Mizzou play sports, they almost always win. Or at least that's my argument to get out of watching them play.

12. The Shawshank Redemption is a must see. My favorite.

13. I really do wish Hogwarts were real. Seriously. How cool?

14. I almost always have a hard time saying "No," when people ask me to do something.

15. I used to have a teenage obsession over the Backstreet Boys.

16. If I could find a job where I could get paid to read, I would be in heaven.

17. I only have 5-10 (can't decide) more to go, and I'm so psyched about that.

18. I enjoy the outcome (but sometimes hate the process) when it comes to crafts.

19. If I could live without shoes during the summer, I would.

20. I'd like to live somewhere warmer. If only for a few years.

21. I love my freckles. I hope they stay.

22. I wish I could speak multiple languages. I'd love to teach my kids (or have someone else teach them).

23. I have a very strong sense of self-discipline. If I want to do something, I will do it. But, I have to want it.

24. I have no idea what I would be if I weren't a teacher. I can't imagine.

25. I wish I were better at keeping in touch with old friends.

So, I'm tagging Ashlee, Can I Just Say..., Laura, and Lisa Marie.

2 comments:

thebroadbroad said...

Oh no... I've been tagged on facebook for this too and I'm so drained on list making, lol. Your list is hilarious and awesome!

Can I just say... said...

Thanks for the tag! I've been tagged for it on facebook, but not on my blog yet. I'll post it soon!