Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Scattered Update

  • I finished my first dress that I made ALL BY MYSELF today. Yay me! I'll post a picture Thursday.
  • My dog is scared of watermelon. Seriously. I picked one up off the counter today and she went bezerk. It was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in my whole life. Well okay, maybe not my whole life, but it was damn funny.
  • This evening when we took our dogs on a walk Zoey didn't pull. It's a miracle. I tell you, that dog's been pulling on the leash ever since we got her (over a year ago). I probably shouldn't get so excited about a dog walking on a leash but it's awesome.
  • I have to go to work tomorrow. I'm not excited about that.
  • I really liked the books North and South and Love and War by John Jakes. So, of course, I wanted to watch the television mini-series (again). I'm really loving that E likes watching it too! :)
  • I'm going to the Grand Canyon!!! My brother and his girlfriend as well as E and I are going for five days. We're going to hike down into it and camp out a couple days. It'll probably be hotter than h-e-double hockey sticks, but I've wanted to go for so long I don't care right now.
Currently Reading: Just finished Mudbound, it was awesome.

No comments: