Tuesday, November 4, 2008
So much for that.
So, if I remember correctly, I said I planned on posting at least 3 times a week. HA!
But, I had something to say tonight.
1. The election results are making me a very happy American indeed.
2. I'm only 12 - yes, that's right - TWELVE pounds away from my goal weight in WW. Super excited! I think I might make my personal goal weight 5 pounds less. Cause seriously, I can do it!
3. Kids are messed up. I had to confiscate the phone of a student who decided to order a burger from the local bar 5 minutes before school was out today - during class. WTF?! The nerve I tell ya!
4. This weather is b-e-a-utiful! I am enjoying it as much as possible. Yay mild weather!
5. Sometimes it worries me that I'm getting anxious to "settle down." I don't know if it's just that I have a real "grown-up" job, and that I've had it for going on three years. Or if it just makes me anxious that E, my significant other of almost 5 years is not nearly as anxious. Does everyone go through this, or is it just me?
Currently Reading: The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett (SO good!)