Monday, November 17, 2008

To job hungs and fretting

So, it looks like I'll be looking for a job for this upcoming school year. I didn't think I'd be looking this soon, but E and I talked about it and we're both ready to live closer to each other. When I originally started where I am now I thought I'd be here for four years, this is my second. However, if I can't find a job that is at least comparable, I won't move. It's too good of a job, and E and I would be fine if we waited another year...in my humble opinion. However much I want to get started on the rest of my life, I'm not going back to C-town level schools.

In other news? 10 pounds away from my WW goal!!

My Mom, Memaw and I will be going shopping this weekend in Nebraska because I'm in desparate need of some pants that fit. Dang losing weight (not really though).

Well, I really must do something productive. Seriously. Go Kate.

Currently Reading: New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

No comments: