Tuesday, January 13, 2009

God's Cereal

Yes, that is the correct price.

So, E and I went to Texas last weekend for my cousin M's wedding. Pictured above is the cereal of the Lord. He wants your money too, so pay up for that heavenly goodness. But seriously, we didn't eat it, I just found it hilarious.

The wedding was great. Adorable couple. Short service. Limited amount of people (that's what I want. not that I don't like people, I just don't like being paid attention to that much). Seriously, low key. Wonderful. And I have a new cousin now!

Needless to say, the trip to Texas was not short. 15 hours in the car (one way). You know it's funny, a lot of people commented, "If you two (E and I) can survive that trip, you can survive anything," and I thought, seriously? We've been together 5 years. If we couldn't survive that trip, I'd hope we'd have found out already. And I was right, it wasn't hard...at all! I really do have an amazing boyfriend. I'm so glad :)

Resolution Update: NO biting of the nails. This is the (almost) 2 week mark. It's hard! It's still hard! Why is it still hard?!

Simon (the amazing - otherwise known as my adorable kitty) seems to think he's a dog now. Ever since I got home from Texas he's followed me everywhere. He's even become a lap cat! It's crazy! He never did that before. And, everytime I go to bed now he thinks it's time to play fetch. Bad timing, lemme tell you. And this morning he woke me up by sitting on my bedside table and pawing my face. Apparently when the alarm goes off and I don't hop out of bed to feed him, something's seriously wrong.

Sorry about the bland update, but I'm tired, and I haven't updated in awhile (shame, shame). I'll leave you with another picture from Texas - my adorable cousins.


Currently Reading: Inkheart by Cornelia Funke (I know! But, I read another book inbetween)

No comments: