Friday, December 19, 2008

Young @ Heart

Title: Young @ Heart
Rating: 5 outta 5 stars
Review: This movie, you must see! Young @ Heart is a chorus of older folks who travel the country (and world) performing. It's sad, uplifting, sweet, cute, hilarious, touching, any other positive adjective you can think of.

This chorus is so inspiring. The average age is 80, and they show you (or me) that anything and everything is possible. Positive attitude just gets you so far. I hope that I'm this upbeat when I'm older. Seriously, stop reading my review, watch the trailer below, and go rent this movie!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey! I love your blog, too.

One of my favorite things about WW is how sweet and nice everyone is. I've been doing the online program, and everyone I've met in the WW message boards and my WW twitter group is amazing!

Sooo nice to meet another English person on the Web, too.

My undergrad is in English; I've been working as a copy editor at a newspaper for the last few years. But I think I plan to eventually move into education, too.

Wanna be blog friends??? I'm totally adding you to my daily reading list :)