Quote of the day:
Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity.
Goals for the Summer:
- Play - outside...a lot. I seriously love playing. Any type of playing. Kicking a soccer ball around, throwing a frisbee (which by the way I'm not too good with), swinging, biking, and who could forget...sand volleyball!
- Eating yummy fruits and veggies, and enjoying them. Seriously, I'm 24, I need to start liking tomatoes.
- Take pictures. I used to be a picture taking fool. I miss it, pictures are fun!
- Get in touch with "old" friends. Here is another place where I used to excel. I was the card sending friend. Now? Not so much. Bad Kate!
- Go to the Zoo :)
- Complete the duathlon with my family.
- Travel. Even if it's only in Missouri. It's better than sittin around!
Currently reading: The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien