Thursday, May 1, 2008

Boredom

So, I've already mentioned that I'm pretty much done for the semester...the problem is that I'm not! We still have until the 15th with the kids. Haha, I really have to stop coming home and doing absolutely nothing.

Quote of the day:
Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity.
- Christopher Morley

Goals for the Summer:
  • Play - outside...a lot. I seriously love playing. Any type of playing. Kicking a soccer ball around, throwing a frisbee (which by the way I'm not too good with), swinging, biking, and who could forget...sand volleyball!
  • Eating yummy fruits and veggies, and enjoying them. Seriously, I'm 24, I need to start liking tomatoes.
  • Take pictures. I used to be a picture taking fool. I miss it, pictures are fun!
  • Get in touch with "old" friends. Here is another place where I used to excel. I was the card sending friend. Now? Not so much. Bad Kate!
  • Go to the Zoo :)
  • Complete the duathlon with my family.
  • Travel. Even if it's only in Missouri. It's better than sittin around!
Well, I don't really have much to add to the amazingness that is my boredom tonight. BTW, I'm showing Monty Python and the Holy Grail in Cinema tomorrow, anyone have any amazing thoughts on the movie?

Currently reading: The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

No comments: