Thursday, May 22, 2008

Things that suck...

I used to have a list (compiled by myself and some of my friends during my freshman year in college). Our list was titled "Things that Suck," much to my mother's dismay. It was so much fun, so here's a short version:

Things that Suck...
sore muscles
being bored
annoying Jaybirds
staying on top of points (WW)
bills!
grading papers
natural disasters

but, I'm not really feeling "sucky" right now, so I feel as if I need to add the second part of the list...

Things that Rock...
thunderstorms
kittens
ice cream
a good workout
sand volleyball!
family
david cook = american idol!
music
payday
books - all types
pictures (see below)



Mom & Aunt Connie - she said they were just trying out the new camera, but who knows with those two...



What would you add to the suck or rock lists? Trust me, they're fun. And the best part is, you can always add more!

Currently reading: Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

No comments: